London Bridge is excited to be the child care provider at the new St. John French Immersion Catholic School.
The tentative opening date is July 31, 2017.
Please contact Centre Director, Carrie Snook, if you are interested in care, and she will add your name to the waiting list.
Our Infant room is full for the summer/fall, and spots still remain for Toddler and Preschool rooms.
Below are some FAQs:
- The program will be offered in English, independent of the French Catholic curriculum offered within the St. John school.
- One Infant room (birth to 18 months) will be licensed for 10 children
- Two Toddlers rooms (18 months to 2.5 years) will be licensed for 20 children
- Two Preschool rooms (2.5 years +) will be licensed for 32 children
- Tentative hours of operation are 7AM to 5:30PM
- The centre will offer both full-time and part-time care. Full-time care is defined as up to 9 hours of care/5 days a week, and part-time care is defined as up to 9 hours of care / 2-4 days a week.
- London Bridge is not operating Before and After school care at St. John, but this option (to the best of our knowledge) will be provided by the YMCA (the provider at the current St. John school's Hill St. location).
1212 Coronation Drive
inside the soon-to-open St. John French Immersion Catholic School
** please add "St. John" to the subject line
Tentative Hours of Operation:
- Monday - Friday, 7am - 5:30pm
- Closed Statutory Holidays &
- Civic Holiday Monday
- Infant Rooms (0-18 months)
- Toddler Rooms (18 months -2½ years)
- Preschool Rooms (2½ -5 years)