Are you interested in joining London Bridge to further your Early Learning career? Our educators are among the most dedicated and engaged Registered Early Childhood Educators in the field. London Bridge provides support, professional development, and opportunities for learning and growth to our teaching and support staff, along with hosting workshops and study tours for RECEs throughout the province.
- Contract Supply Position - Various Centres
- Toddler Educator Position - Springbank
- Program Support Educator Position - Rowntree Park
- Toddler Educator Position (Previously Preschool) - Piccadilly Place
- Program Support Educator Position - Huron Heights
- Infant Educator Position - Adelaide
- Program Support Educator Position - Maitland
- Centre Support Educator Position - Huron Heights, Stoneybrook, St John
- Program Support Educator Position - Huron Heights
- Preschool Educator Position - Huron Heights
- Program Supervisor Position - Adelaide
Huron County Opportunities:
- School Age Educator - Exeter Elementary
- West Huron School Age Educator
- West Huron - Job Share Educator Position
- West Huron - Contract Supply Educator Position
- Contract Supply Educator Position - Relouw
London Bridge Openly Accepts Applications for the Following Opportunities:
APPLY FOR A POSITION
Please complete the ONLINE APPLICATION FORM (no resumes, please).
The application forms asks for the following information:
- Personal information
- Highest level of education completed
- Field of post-secondary study
- Years of experience working with children (if applicable)
- Minimal salary expectation
- Short-answer questions:
Please provide an example of how you nurture the competencies of children.
At London Bridge we nurture "curious minds and kind hearts". How do you professionally develop your own curious mind and kind heart?
Describe a time when you collaborated with others. How was this experience valuable?
- Two career-related references
- I've submitted an application; when will I hear back from you?
We thank you for your interest, however only those applicants that are accepted for an interview will be contacted.
- What if I'm not a Registered Early Childhood Educator (RECE)?
We accept applications from individuals who are ECE students, teacher candidates or students, and those with unrelated diplomas/degrees if they have previous experience in licensed child care and a demonstrated knowledge of child development.
Who can I talk to if I have more questions?
- Please feel free to connect with our Recruitment and Orientation Coordinator at email@example.com, or 519-432-5606 x25.
How can I prepare for the interview?
Here are some sample interview questions for you to review. This reflective tool can help you consider your personal and professional dispositions.
- If invited for an interview, what should I be prepared to bring?
An original Criminal Reference Check including vulnerable sector screening, dated in the last 6 months; copy of your diploma/degree, or current transcripts if you are a student; copy of your current First Aid and CPR-C certification card; copy of your current registration with the College of Early Childhood Educators in good standing (if an ECE graduate).
Please note: if selected for a position, you will be asked to provide immunization records prior to starting your new position.
Professional Development for staff
London Bridge provides staff with unparalleled opportunities for lifelong learning and personal reflection.
Every member of our team has a role in the care and development of the children in our centres and we provide training and professional development for all team members to help them understand our approach to curriculum and core values. Our professional development programming includes:
- New Employee Training
All new employees attend a series of training sessions that are specifically designed to introduce them to London Bridge, our core values, emergent curriculum and important health and safety policies. This is their first step towards a successful career with London Bridge.
- Foundation Workshops
Designed to assist new employees to develop a deeper understanding of emergent curriculum in five key areas:
- Our belief about children
- Observation, documentation & interpretation
- Role of the Educator
- Inquiry based learning
- Monthly Workshops
Each month our educators are provided the opportunity to support their work in the classroom by attending workshops on a wide range of topics. View an example of a PD calendar, with opportunities available to all staff.
- Master Educator Program
This in-depth, 18-month long program, designed by London Bridge helps RECEs advance their careers. Through group discussion, readings and individual research participants learn about Curriculum Development, Mentoring and Leadership.
- Program Leadership Development
We understand that effective leadership requires the development of a wide variety of human relations and interpersonal skills. Each month our leaders attend specifically designed sessions that assist them in developing as strong leaders and mentors.
- Annual Professional Development & Awards Evening
Each year London Bridge gathers as an entire organization to acknowledge years of service and celebrate the special dedication and accomplishments of our people.
Students enrolled in ECE (or a related field) can work inside a classroom from June through August, gaining valuable work experience alongside a trained mentor.
Fill out the form to stay up-to-date on application deadlines.
Community Professional Development
London Bridge periodically welcomes in the larger ECE community to think and learn alongside us, and our Director of Education, Anne Marie Coughlin, travels to deliver inspiring workshops across the province, and beyond.