Are you interested in joining London Bridge to further your Early Learning career? Our educators are among the most dedicated and engaged Registered Early Childhood Educators in the field. London Bridge provides support, professional development, and opportunities for learning and growth to our teaching and support staff, along with hosting workshops and study tours for RECEs throughout the province.
It's an exciting time to join our team, as we continue to grow!
With the opening of our newest centre (St. John) on July 31st, various opportunities have opened up across London Bridge.
- Little Acorns Program Support Educator Position
- St John AKB Support Educator Position
- Huron Heights Infant Educator Position
- London Day Preschool Educator Position
- Adelaide AKB Support Educator Position
- Infant / Preschool Educator Position - St. John
Huron County Opportunities:
- Relouw - Exeter Elementary School Age/Program Support Educator Position
- Relouw Toddler Educator Position
- West Huron School Age Educator
- Centre Cook Position - Relouw
- West Huron - Job Share Educator Position
London Bridge Openly Accepts Applications for the Following Opportunities:
APPLY FOR A POSITION
Complete the ONLINE APPLICATION FORM (no resumes, please).
- I've submitted an application; when will I hear back from you?
We thank you for your interest, however only those applicants that are accepted for an interview will be contacted.
- What if I'm not a Registered Early Childhood Educator (RECE)?
We accept applications from individuals who are ECE students, teacher candidates or students, and those with unrelated diplomas/degrees if they have previous experience in licensed child care and a demonstrated knowledge of child development.
Who can I talk to if I have more questions?
- Please feel free to connect with our Recruitment and Orientation Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 519-432-5606 x25.
- How can I prepare for the interview?
Here are some sample interview questions for you to review. This reflective tool can help you consider your personal and professional dispositions.
- If invited for an interview, what should I be prepared to bring?
An original Criminal Reference Check including vulnerable sector screening, dated in the last 6 months; copy of your diploma/degree, or current transcripts if you are a student; copy of your current First Aid and CPR-C certification card; copy of your current registration with the College of Early Childhood Educators in good standing (if an ECE graduate).
Please note: if selected for a position, you will be asked to provide immunization records prior to starting your new position.